ApplicationsCorporate, transport, retail, leisure, public space, hospitality, healthcare, education, residential
CharacteristicsThree panel sizes, smooth appearance, available in a range of colors, corrosion-resistant
SizesWidth: 75mm, 150mm, 225mm | Length: up to 6000mm | Thickness: 0.6mm
The Luxalon® Closed Ceiling system from Hunter Douglas Architectural has a choice of three panel-widths. Different widths can be combined and easily clipped on a universal carrier. Neat, closed joints present smooth uninterrupted appearance. By combining narrow and wide panels, various dimensional effects can be achieved. Sizes include 75, 150 and 225mm.
The metal panels can be joined by using a panel splice. Locking clips for 150C and 225C are fitted crosswise on to the carrier, on top of the prongue in order to fully secure the panels and to create an exterior metal ceiling able to withstand wind-loads.
- Closed aluminum ceiling panels, when installed create a closed smooth appearance
- All three widths can be clipped to a universal aluminum carrier
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard), have a thickness of 0.6 mm and are made from a high-corrosion resistant aluminum alloy
- Panels are locked on the carrier with a special fixing clip (only 150C / 225C panels)
- Even when locked, the panels are fully demountable with a simple tool allowing full access to services and equipment in the plenum
- All ceiling systems are tested for resistance to wind loads
Luxacote® Exterior Coating
Luxacote® is a Hunter Douglas Architectural innovation that enhances the durability of exterior aluminum building applications. Its strength and efficiency comes from a powerful 3-layered system:
- Anorcoat pretreatment
- UV- and scratch-resistant topcoat
The panels of this metal ceiling system are distinguished from other Hunter Douglas Architectural systems by their beveled edges and when installed produces a closed smooth appearance. The panels can be fixed to a universal carrier for all three widths, all the same, or mixed. The metal panels are joined together using a panel splice whilst the carriers use the standard carrier connector. Panels (150C and 225C only) shall be locked by the locking clip.
Please find more detailed information here.