UseCountertops, washbasins, shower trays
CharacteristicsSmooth surfaces, available in two types of stone, resistant to stains and scratches, anti-slip, glossy or matt texture, custom design
Sizes1440 x 3200 mm; 3060 x 1400 mm; 3270 x 1590 mm
The Cosentino® Bathroom Collection line of bathroom furniture includes a series of designs for washbasins, countertops and shower trays for public or private bathrooms. The surfaces, smooth, wide and without joints, are available in two materials: Silestone® and Dekton®.
Silestone® is a stone composed of 90% natural quartz and available in more than 80 colors. It is widely used on both floors and walls in kitchens and bathrooms. It reduces the number of joints required to the minimum expression. Of the characteristics of Silestone® stone surfaces, a few stand out; its resistance to spots, marks, and scratches, as well as high resistance to the impact.
- Polished A high gloss smooth texture that highlights color.
- Suede Provides an extra matt finish for a smooth surface.
Volcano A rustic texture, rough to the touch without losing it's smoothness.
Dekton® is an ultra-compact surface of great strength and durability, manufactured by means of Particle Sintering Technology from a mixture of raw materials used for manufacturing, glass, state-of-the-art porcelain and quartz surfaces. The process mimics an accelerated version of the metamorphic changes that the natural stone undergoes when exposed for millennia to high pressure and temperature. The process involves pressing the material with a 25,000-ton press, which turns the surface into an ultra-compact slab with a large-format and high resistance. Thanks to the manufacturing technology used in the creation of Dekton®, colors and textures of various characteristics can be achieved, from high purity solids and chromatic homogeneity, materials with veining and movements of very natural appearance to more daring color ranges.
- Ultra Matt The ultra matte finish of Dekton offers a flat surface without glare, visually providing a feeling of infinite purity.
- Ultra Texture The ultra texture finish provides a unique experience to touch, replicating in a hyperrealistic way, the direct contact with nature and its textures.
- XGloss Brightness and clarity are the main features of Dekton's XGloss texture, providing hyperrealism, uniformity and intensity to each color.
- Velvet Velvet is the last finish of Dekton surfaces. A soft and velvety texture that makes each design an indescribable experience for the senses.
Cosentino's Bathroom Collection has the advantage of providing large-format surfaces: all Cosentino materials are manufactured in slab formats over 3 meters long by more than 1.4 meters wide. This makes it possible to cover a bathroom space with as few parts as possible, achieving greater design continuity and greater hygiene with a minimum number of joints. Thanks to the extra-large format slabs, it is not a problem to create washbasins, shower trays or floor and wall cladding panels in XXL size.
Cosentino aims to give both architect and user, a choice of a wide range of colors, textures, and formats to decorate walls and floors, as well as a range of designer washbasins and shower trays that are made to order, custom made and to the specifications of each project.