Railing infill, protective/safety nets, barricades, fences, zoo enclosures, façade greening, ball nets, stairwells, skylight protection, bridge protection
Excellent price/performance ratio, small quantities available, longevity, maintenance free
4' x 42"
International code compliant
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
Jakob Rope Systems now offer Webnet frames with floor mounting hardware and integrated handrail in a standard length of 4 feet. Webnet stainless steel frames are individually configured and compatible with all types of railings; designed for easy assembly, they are an excellent turnkey solution for rope systems.
Webnet is a stainless steel woven net from Jakob Rope Systems with exceptional tensile resiliency and flexibility. It is weather-resistant, extremely robust and requires virtually no maintenance. Its delicate structure is an important feature, especially for enclosures or protective nets as the visual impairment due to the unavoidable barrier is minimal.
Webnet has been assessed according to standard specifications and subjected to many test measurements: As permanent protection and fall-stop feature for bridges or observation platforms, it is totally UV resistant and weatherproof – in contrast to traditional knotted synthetic-fiber rope nets.
- Unobstructed views
- All Webnet frames have built-in safety certified features.
- Components are made from high-grade Stainless Steel (AISI 316) for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Multifunctional and designed for a wide range of protective applications.
- International Code Compliant.
- Unique and unmatched price/performance ratio
- Small quantities without a price penalty
- Longevity thanks to the craftsmanship
- Maintenance-free due to high-quality materials
Jakob Rope Systems offers Webnet Modular Railing Systems with paint coating based on the RAL-Classic color palette