Morin Corporation is specialized in the roll forming of Architectural heavier gauge single-skin metal wall and metal roof systems. They manufacture over 100 profiles of architectural panels for any size of the project. Alongside panels, Morin Corporation offers a complete suite of metal cladding finishes which include perforations, corners, coordinated louvers and fasteners, and custom extrusions.
We are constantly seeing new and creative uses for Perforations. Morin focuses on functional and creative applications for standard processes. One exciting new possibility exists with 3D Metal printing which has virtually unlimited potential for printing any pattern.
A wide variety of hole options, patterns, spot patterns, and custom repeat patterns that work with roll or break forming panels for specific applications.
- Noise reduction
- Wind diffusion
- Air-flow quality
- Security screening
- Airflow for Wind resistance reduction (arenas etc)
- Visual openness
- Combination panels with varying hole sizes
- Double-Hole Screening - one panel with two hole patterns – one pattern with small holes – positioned as a sunscreen – and the other pattern larger – for airflow and security and open-air feel.
- Graphics, logos, and image incorporation
- Aluminum - .040 -.050
- Stainless Steel - 24 and 22 gauge
- Cor-Ten - 22, 20 gauge
- Zinc - 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm
- Galvalume painted (Interiors) - 24 & 22 gauge
Morin Corporation can provide on-site installation guidance and technical staff to help with drawings, design, cost-saving ideas, and technical knowledge.