Libart LeanTo systems can create innovative spaces by providing an operable multi-purpose extension to an existing building or structure.
- Designed to provide an operable multi-purpose extension to an existing building or structure.
- Ideal for restaurants, cafés, smaller convention centers, reception halls, and swimming pools.
- Extensive door and window options to provide access and ventilation without opening the system
- Manual or motorized, utilizing SecurTrak™ system for structural safety and ease of use.
- The flexibility of an indoor or outdoor living experience in the same area.
- Provides a spacious feel that can be easily integrated into architectural designs
- Side walls and sectional modular transparent design
LeanTo systems are installed on an existing structure such as a building or steel support to install it's wall rails. LeanTo systems act as a part of the existing structure, to provide a roof and wall cover that can retract to the sides. The LeanTo System can integrate a TeleGlide™ (Trackless) system depending on the span of the installed system (unlike FreeStanding and other retractable structures).
Extensive door and window options provide access and ventilation without needing to open the system. When required, the retractable LeanTo Structures can be opened manually or with a SecurTrak™ motorized system for structural safety and ease of use.
The Libart system is manufactured site specifically and according to user needs from three base models. The structure is environmentally friendly with a high level of insulation and sustainability features.
The system can start from two segmented profiles (EL) and go up to three segmented profiles (VL), additionally, there is a hybrid solution combining FreeStanding and LeanTo systems.
|Profile ||Special Design Libart T, C or U type / AA 6063-T6 |
|Glazing ||Insulated glass / Single Glass / Polycarbonate |
|Retraction ||Motorized or Manuel (depending on system weight) |
|Color ||RAL Powder Coat |