UseInterior wall & ceiling finish
ApplicationsCommercial, hospitality, cultural and religious spaces, educational and sports facilities, high-end residential
CharacteristicsAcoustic performance, interior finish, fire retardant, virtually no VOC emissions, custom built on site, over 50 trak profiles, choice of infill and finish
FormatCustomized trak, infill and fabric stretch wall and ceiling system
SizesTrak – 3/8” – 2” (9mm – 50mm)
CertificationFabriTrak – Class A fire rating, Infill – Acoustic testing to C423/E795 and Class A fire rating; TerraCore Poly – LEED v.4, Declare label; ASTM E84 Class A and .85 NRC (composite system value)
FabriTRAK® is a rigid vinyl framework that provides a method for using fabric as an interior architectural finish for walls and ceilings. The trak is manufactured from a blend of polymers and fire-retardant additives tested to have virtually no VOC emissions. FabriTRAK® is made and designed to embrace virtually any wall or ceiling space or configuration and the system lends itself for application on undulating walls, portals or columns.
The FabriTRAK® system is composed of three parts, all of which can be customized to fit a project's specifications and then built on-site. The full system is composed of trak, infill, and a covering which provides the finish.
- FabriTRAK® is available in 3 profiles: Round, square, bevel edges
- Sizes range from 3/8” (9mm) to 2” (50 mm)
- There are over 50 different profile size combinations in two colors: Natural and black
- The track is available for fabric insertion in four configuration options: Bottom, top, side entry and joiner
Fabric is inserted into specially designed fabric-receiving jaws that have serrated and meshed teeth for superior gripping and holding. For information about each FabriTRAK® wall and ceiling profile, click here.
- TerraCore Poly™ is an environmentally friendly acoustic infill manufactured with a blend of very low denier polyester fibers which enhance acoustical performance and serves as a sustainable alternative to fiberglass infill. It is available in a 1” thickness and both standard and high densities in white and black. TerraCore Poly™ has received the Declare label and is designed for LEED v4 interiors.
- FabriTACK® is the ONLY high-impact, tackable fiberglass that is acoustically tested to C423/E795.
- FabriBLOK® is a mass loaded limp vinyl material that is used as a noise isolation barrier with a high STC value. It is an excellent choice for rooms and spaces where sound transfer is an annoyance.
- EcoTACK® is a formaldehyde-free hi-impact or tackable wall or ceiling panel with superior sound absorption properties meeting Class A fire rating.
The last component of the system is what you see. Once the trak and infill are installed, the fabric covering is tucked into the track, covering the infill and creating a seamless finish.
FabriTRAK® can be specified with coverings such as fabric, felt, vinyl, silk and leather; FabriTRAK® offers a selection of eco-friendly fabrics and digital art panels which can be selected in virtually any color. FabriTRAK® family of fabrics includes: Wide Width Fabrics, FabriSPAN®, FabriSTRETCH™, FabriFLEX™, EcoSPAN™, FabriTEX™