FabriTRAK® is a rigid vinyl framework that provides a method for using fabric as an interior architectural finish for walls and ceilings. The trak is manufactured from a blend of polymers and fire-retardant additives tested to have virtually no VOC emissions. FabriTRAK® is made and designed to embrace virtually any wall or ceiling space or configuration and the system lends itself for application on undulating walls, portals or columns.
The FabriTRAK® system is composed of three parts, all of which can be customized to fit a project's specifications and then built on-site. The full system is composed of trak, infill, and a covering that provides the finish.
- FabriTRAK® is available in 3 profiles: Round, square, bevel edges
- Sizes range from 3/8” (9mm) to 2” (50 mm)
- There are over 50 different profile size combinations in two colors: Natural and black
- The track is available for fabric insertion in four configuration options: Bottom, top, side entry and joiner
- PVC-free trak is available in the GeoTRAK® line.
Fabric is inserted into specially designed fabric-receiving jaws that have serrated and meshed teeth for superior gripping and holding. For information about each FabriTRAK® wall and ceiling profile, click here.
- TerraCORE® Poly is an environmentally friendly acoustic infill manufactured with a blend of very low denier polyester fibers which enhance acoustical performance and serves as a sustainable alternative to fiberglass infill. It is available in a 1” thickness and both standard and high densities in white and black. TerraCORE® Poly has received the Declare label and is designed for LEED v4 interiors.
- FabriTACK® is the ONLY high-impact, tackable fiberglass that is acoustically tested to C423/E795.
- FabriBLOK® is a mass-loaded limp vinyl material that is used as a noise isolation barrier with a high STC value. It is an excellent choice for rooms and spaces where sound transfer is an annoyance.
TerraCORE® Poly Thermal Resistance
R-values describe how well materials resist heat conduction. Good thermal resistance (measured by a higher R-value) improves insulation.
|1” US-R ||5.77 |
|2” US-R ||8.55 |
The last component of the system is what you see. Once the trak and infill are installed, the fabric covering is tucked into the track, covering the infill and creating a seamless finish.
FabriTRAK® can be specified with coverings such as fabric, felt, vinyl, silk and leather; FabriTRAK® offers a selection of eco-friendly fabrics and digital art panels which can be selected in virtually any color. FabriTRAK® family of fabrics is FabriSPAN® and includes popular fabrics such as Waterfall, Classic and Premium. Many fabrics are available in wide width (10’) and ultra-wide width (16’) and can be printed in custom, Pantone or paint colors as well as art and patterns with the FabriPRINT™ solution. In addition to fabrics, FabriFELT™ is now available in 23 colors, both solid and heathered, to add warmth and texture to the wall or ceiling. FabriFELT™ is 100% pure wool and, like FabriSPAN® is DECLARE certified and qualifies for LEED v4 points.