UseExterior shading system
ApplicationsResidential, Commercial and Hospitality
CharacteristicsManufactured in the USA, prevents heat from entering buildings, protects from harsh glare, shade attached to side channels, protects against wind and insects
FormatThree headbox styles: square, angled and curved
ColorsHardware finish choices: silver (standard), white, black, ivory and charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
SizesTwo headbox sizes available: ZIP 92: 3 5/8" H (92 mm) headbox and ZIP 127: 5" H (127 mm) headbox.
The FlexShade® Zip exterior shading system by Draper prevents heat from entering buildings, thus lowering HVAC costs. In outdoor covered spaces such as garages and porches it keeps harsh glare out and provides a more comfortable environment. The zip detail in the shade stops the fabric from being pulled out of the side channel. The shade system also protects against wind and insects.
- Side channels can be jamb or face mounted.
- Side channel width is only 1 3/4" (44 mm).
- No light gap at side channels for complete edge blackout system.
- Can serve as an operable insect screen or room divider.
- Provides excellent protection against wind.
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize shade during operation.
- Obstacle detection motor standard.
- Product designed for exterior and interior use.
- Wide range of fabric options.
Available in sizes up to 16' wide x 10' high (488 cm x 305 cm), depending on fabric selection.
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.