Graphic FlexShade® from Draper offers in-house high-resolution, custom digital printing featuring brilliant CMYK color reproduction. The printed shades produce eye-catching window shade signage, trade show displays, sports facilities, and archival museum signage.
Draper utilizes highly accurate spectrophotometers for profiling, printer calibration, and scanning of color targets. Their printer operators can color match physical targets through the use of printed color grids, dialing in the final printed colors until they are just right. For a small number of shades with a custom weave, color, or pattern, this is more cost-effective than manufacturing a one-off fabric.
- High-quality images digitally produced with incredibly sharp detail
- CMYK inks offer brilliant, vibrant color reproduction throughout a wide color gamut
- Water-based latex inks are UL ECOLOGO certified, and GREENGUARD GOLD certified with no off-gassing
- Offers a unique solution when signage restrictions exist
- Graphic can be printed on either side of the shade
- Create custom interior designs and color schemes by integrating printed shades
- Display your logo or ad to the world by printing it on the shade side that faces outward
- Retain view-through by printing on opaque or mesh shade material
- White fabric required for best color accuracy
- Available in virtually any FlexShade® model
- Color Coordinate
Graphic shade printing technology means Draper technicians can take color samples and use them to come up with the perfect custom color shade.
- Create Views
Interior windows that look out over bleak courtyards or offices can be turned into calming art by adding some nature scenes or natural patterns with graphic shades.
Exterior advertising can be costly. Graphic shades can help you make use of windows as a “free” commodity.
Shades can be used to deliver subtle and well-designed messages inside a building. Use graphic shades to display inspirational sayings or artwork, while also reducing glare and solar heat gain.
Studies have shown that a view of nature shortens hospital stays and reduces the amount of medication required by patients. Graphic shades can be used to add them.
- Opaque White
A white opaque vinyl suited for crisp image reproduction
- E Screen in 1, 3, 5 or 10% openness
A white mesh fabric that allows fabric view-through. Mesh fabrics allow view through and therefore do not reproduce graphics quite as sharply as opaque fabrics.
- Other Fabrics
For an additional expense, Draper may be able to print on non-white fabrics, or fabrics not listed above.