Commercial, Residential, Educational, Cultural, Corporate and Hospitality
Low maintenance, ideal for difficult glazing situations, minimum required-maintenance, custom-designed, adaptable to almost any shape of glazing, can be installed vertically, horizontally or inclined, designed for interior and exterior use.
2" (50mm): Silver/ White; 3" (75mm): Natural Anodized/ Standard RAL color; 3" (80mm): Natural Anodized
Ask for more information / Quote
More about this product
For precise light control in venues such as galleries or museums, the FlexLouver Rack Arm System shading system provides years of dependable service with minimal maintenance. Perfect for challenging glazing situations, each system is custom-designed to meet specific shading requirements. The louvers may be tilted in fine increments to manage control of light levels within a space.
- Flexible system sizes 2" (50 mm), interior only.
- Perforated slats available with the 2" (50 mm) and 3" (80 mm) options.
- Rolled edge system 3" (80 mm).
- Extruded system 3" (75 mm) and 3-1/2" (88 mm).
- System can be installed on vertical, horizontal or inclined glazing.
- System can shade almost any shape of glazing-circle, triangle, trapezoid, etc.
- Automatic controls available for optimum solar control, cutting solar gains by more than 90% and reducing HVAC requirements.
- Rack arm types: Standard, Heavy Duty and Box Rack Arm.
- Slats can be adjusted between fully opened and fully closed but do not retract.
- Precise light controls for hard to shade areas.
- Adjustable slat angles prevent direct sun penetration, whatever the sun angle. Precise light control can be achieved with slow tilting of slats.
- High levels of light exclusion achievable with the extruded 3" (88 mm) system.
- System can withstand very high wind speeds. Care must be taken where there is a risk of significant ice or snow.
- Product designed for interior or exterior use, depending on slat selection.