ApplicationsIndustrial, Corporate and Educational
CharacteristicsManufactured in the USA, interior and exterior retractable shading system, available motor options and high wind resistance
Colors4 hardware colors. Custom colors also available.
SizesWidths: up to 10' 4" (315 cm) / Lengths: up to 42' 6" (1300 cm)
Draper's TopSpin® shading system is made up of a series of retractable fabric panels. This system does not feature visible cables and provides coverage for large areas of glazing. When used as a sun shade, TopSpin® allows views to the exterior while providing controlled interior lighting to ensure a more comfortable environment. This lightweight product features spring roller support every 3' to 5' (91 to 152 cm), which is installed with brackets that offset the product from the mounting structure.
- The system can be installed on a horizontal, sloped, vertical, curved glazing, or surfaces that slope in two directions
- Fabric panels installed on spring loaded roller tubes at regular intervals for fabric support
- Easily place stack outside window area on roof
- Exterior rated mesh fabrics utilized
- System can withstand wind speeds of up to 38 mph (61 kph)
- Well-engineered architectural appearance
- Designed for exterior or interior use
- Motor control options available
- System widths up to 10' 4" (315 cm). Systems can also be coupled.
- System lengths up to 42' 6" (1300 cm) are available. Can be extended depending on the application.
Colors & Finishes:
Available in four hardware colors: RAL 7016, 9001, 9010, and 9006. Custom colors also available.
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.