Draper's TopSpin® shading system is made up of a series of retractable fabric panels. This system does not feature visible cables and provides coverage for large areas of glazing. When used as a sunshade, TopSpin® allows views to the exterior while providing controlled daylighting to ensure a more comfortable environment. This lightweight product features spring roller support every 3' to 5' (91 to 152 cm), which is installed with brackets that offset the product from the mounting structure.
Window treatments that facilitate solar control are an integral solution for sustainable architecture. The daylighting strategy of a green building is made easy with custom shading which can both provide glare control shading and let in natural light.
- The system can be installed on a horizontal, sloped, vertical, curved glazing, or surfaces that slope in two directions
- Fabric panels installed on spring-loaded roller tubes at regular intervals for fabric support
- Easily place stack outside window area on roof
- Exterior rated mesh fabrics utilized
- System can withstand wind speeds of up to 38 mph (61 kph)
- Well-engineered architectural appearance
- Designed for exterior or interior use
- Motor control options available
- System widths up to 10' 4" (315 cm). Systems can also be coupled.
- System lengths up to 42' 6" (1300 cm) are available. Can be extended depending on the application.
Colors & Finishes
Available in four hardware colors: RAL 7016, 9001, 9010, and 9006. Custom colors also available.
Draper Roller Shades are manufactured in the USA using primarily USA-woven fabrics from Phifer and Mermet, ensuring a simple and direct supply chain that gives Draper maximum control over fast deliveries and product availability.