ApplicationsCommercial, institutional, healthcare, educational, cultural, corporate
CharacteristicsEasy access and installation of equipment, 2 different profile types, flexible design, diffuse daylight or artificial light
SizesUp to 6000 mm
Hunter Douglas Architectural V100/V200 screen ceilings are engineered to dimensionally define the ceiling plane. Consisting of vertically hung, ‘floating’ panels, V100/V200 create unique visual patterns and lines without compromising the sense of a spacious environment. This ceiling system offers an open ceiling mask the plenum while allowing easy access as well as the efficient performance of air conditioning, lighting, and sprinkler systems.
V100/V200 Screen Ceiling is ideal for applications where the design criteria is to visually reduce the room height while retaining original room volume, also diffusing daylight or artificial light entering from above. With a variety of panel heights, modules and systems these ceilings offer maximum freedom in design.
Screen Ceilings create a spacious appearance ideal for interior designs where open, light constructions are desired. Systems are available as a fixed carrier or sliding screen. 2 different profile types and carriers in different modules are available as standard or special.
- Vertically installed panels in 100, 150 or 200mm module
- The panels come in either 101 mm high (V100) or 200 mm high (V200) and clip easily to the carrier.
- Fixing clips fitted on the carriers between the panels provide secure locking of the panels and make the system suitable for exterior applications (only V100)
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard)
- If required, panels and fixing clips are easily demountable by hand, which allows full access to services and equipment in plenum
- Sliding screen version is available for those applications that require regular access into the plenum.
1 = V100 panel
2 = V200 panel
3 = Carrier
4 = Hanger
5 = Carrier splice
6 = Panel fixing clip
The V100/V200 open ceiling system consists of vertical hung panels with a height of 101mm (V100) or 200mm (V200) that can be easily clipped onto a carrier. The panels are installed in standard modules of 100 mm, 150mm or 200mm. Other modules are available on request. A sliding carrier version for applications where regular access is required is also available.
Colors and Finishes:
The Hunter Douglas range of Metal Ceilings, are available in a range of standard colors that are suitable for most applications.
Please find more detailed information here.