Linvisibile Brezza | Vertical Pivot Door is the patented door that lies flush with the wall and swivels open on a vertical axis, thanks to a sophisticated hidden pivot system. Available with or without stop, the door can rotate on itself up to 360º opening degrees.
Ideal for panel walls made of innovative high-tech materials, allowing designers to express their own ideas on architectural and functional space. Linvisibile Brezza | Vertical Pivot Door can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. Lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions are also available.
Technical features and details
Linvisibile Brezza | Vertical Pivot door consists of:
- Extruded aluminum frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063) that replaces the doorpost (intrados-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness;
- Panel with hollow-core structure, 50 mm thick, made with a perimeter frame in solid wood (Bahia rosewood, toulipier or fir tree) with high-density honeycomb interior, finished with 2 MDF sheets, 5 mm thick, on each side. Class E1- low formaldehyde emission. The model with stop includes seals at the jambs;
- Concealed rotating pivots, which can be positioned at a minimum distance of 65 mm from the jamb to a maximum point at the center of the panel for the model with stop, or for the model without stop, from a minimum of 250 mm from the jamb to the center of the panel.
Dimensions and personalizations
Linvisibile Brezza | Vertical Pivot door can be custom-made, which makes it the perfect solution for both residential and contract installations. Ideal for internal doors, wardrobe booths, maxi panels, fitted panels, and large doors, available in single leaf as well as twin-leaf models.
Available in all dimensions up to 2000×3500 H (clear width) in the single leaf model and may be coated with wallpaper, trims, gobelin, decorative woods, decorations, skirting board and mirrors.
It can be coated with wallpaper, trims, gobelin, decorative woods, decorations, skirting board and mirrors.
- The panel can be pre-arranged to include mirror or glass
- Panel can be adapted for increased acoustic insulation (with high-density cork and/or polystar ecosan)
- Panel can be adapted for greater humidity resistance
- A floor door closure can be applied (MAB pump with adjustable closing force).
- Round or squared flush fitting handles can be applied.
- Template kit supplied to drill the hole in the floor.