ApplicationsImages, videos and 360 panoramas
CharacteristicsFast rendering speeds, compatibility with most design software, photorealistic and conceptual results, large objects and materials library, enables quick updates to clients by sending them a link through email, no training is needed.
Lumion empowers architects to transform their CAD designs into attractive renders within seconds.
Whether modeling in SketchUp, Revit, 3ds Max, Rhino or many others, Lumion instantly breathes life into designs with realistic trees, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from its content library. No training required, and after just 15 minutes, you will be able to learn how to create images, videos and 360 panoramas with lightning-fast speeds.
Farnsworth House by Mies van der Rohe, rendered in Lumion 8.
Used by 67 of the top 100 architect companies in the world, Lumion is the visualization tool of choice for many architects, designers, engineers, BIM modellers and universities.
Simply import the CAD model from your favorite modeling software and dress up the scene with lifelike landscapes, trees and plants, people, cars and more. Add effects for photorealistic or conceptual results, and easily create results that will help creating a realistic feel of space within your model.
Community Center Interior, rendered in Lumion 8.
Communicate the project to a customer, collaborate with your team using realistic visualizations, or make a last-minute design change. Lumion allows fast, stress-free rendering with convincing results.
- Render images in seconds and movies in minutes
- Tools for fast workflows
- Large content library
- Photorealistic materials library
- No prior training required
- Convincing realistic and artistic effects
- LiveSync for Revit or SketchUp sets up a real-time visualization of your designs
- Helps with project iteration and collaboration
- Ability to model large projects
- Compatibility with most architectural software
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 8,000 PassMark points, 6GB memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: As high a GHz value as possible, ideally 4.0+ GHz. A lower GHz value may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the Nvidia GTX 1080 and Nvidia Titan X (Pascal). More CPU cores than 4 will not make a difference. CPUs such as the i7-4790K, the i7-6700K or the i7-7700K with 4.0+ GHz are good choices. Xeon CPUs with GHz values lower than 3.4 GHz are not recommended.
- System memory: 16GB or more with as high a MHz value as possible.
- Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 pixels or higher.
- Hard drive: 20GB of disk space
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 2,000 PassMark points, 2GB memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Sp1 or Vista SP2
- CPU: As high a GHz value as possible, ideally 3.0+ GHz. Less than 4.0 GHz may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the GTX 1080 and Titan X (Pascal). More cores than 4 will not make a difference.
- System memory: 8GB (for simple scenes) with as high a MHz value as possible.
- Monitor resolution: Minimum 1600x1080 pixels.
- Hard drive: 20GB of disk space
Lumion is fully compatible with:
|Model formats:|| |
|Output video formats:|| |
|Output video resolutions:|| |
|Output image formats:|| |
|Output image resolutions:|| |