ArchDaily is looking for a motivated and highly skilled architecture lover to join our content team, as a freelance external collaborator, based in the United States for our English website. This opportunity provides a unique chance to write engaging, thought-provoking, and insightful articles; focused on "empowering everyone who makes architecture happen to create a better quality of life", the main vision of ArchDaily.
ArchDaily is a digital project in constant evolution. As we grow, we are looking for new and talented writers and editors. The ArchDaily Collaborator's main objective is to develop inspiring editorial pieces, mostly focused on the U.S. market. The Editor must keep up-to-date with the key trends and discussion topics in the architectural community and work in close cooperation with the rest of the editorial team, reporting to the Managing Editor.
The main requirements are:
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with demonstrably excellent writing and research skills.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or their own workplace)
- Applicants must be based in the United States
- Applicants must show curiosity and passion for the field
- Applicants must be informed and interested in the American Architectural scene
- Applicants will need to deliver 1 editorial article per week
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form. The call has been extended until Monday, May 8th, at 00:00 EST. We will only contact potential candidates for follow-ups as we receive applications. Any submissions turned in after the due date will not be considered.