The Union of Architects of Russia invites you to participate in the Russian competition with international participation «Aluminum in architecture 2020», which will be held as a part of the 2d international forum «Aluminum in Architecture and Construction» / AlumForum 2020 from May 19-21, 2020 in the Technopark Skolkovo simultaneously with the 3d international forum of architectural glass industry ArchGlass 2020.
This is the only competition in Russia that demonstrates the capabilities of aluminum in realized projects and the prospects for its use in architecture and construction.
Among the laureates of 2019 there are:
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Center by Irina Viner-Usmanova in Moscow (National Prize - TPO PRIDE),
- Lakhta Center multifunctional complex in St. Petersburg (Gorproekt),
- Big Ring Line of the Moscow Metro (Metrogiprotrans),
- Presidential Center of Boris Yeltsin in Yekaterinburg (Bernaskoni Bureau),
- Moscow School of Management Skolkovo (Adjaye Associates, London)
- Paläon Research and Experience Center (Holzer Kobler Architekturen, Zürich),
- Casa Invisibile, Slovenia (Delugan Meissl Associated Architects).
Competition topics - The use of aluminum in public, residential and industrial buildings and structures, objects of transport infrastructure, translucent structures, bridge structures and transport Hubs, sports facilities, interiors, building elements and small shapes.
National Prize for the best realized project is awarded, money reward is paid. Gold, Silver, Bronze diplomas.
Special award for the best aluminum bridge.
Architects, designers, restorers, designers are invited to participate.
Sections: Realized Projects and Unrealized Projects with aluminum.
Nominations: the new construction object, the transport infrastructure object, the reconstruction and restoration object, the small object, the interior design, building elements objects, the small forms, landscaping and environmental design objects.
The awarding ceremony of the laureates - May 21, 2020 at Skolkovo Technopark.
Acceptance of applications is already open and will last until 20, March 2020.
TitleCall for Entries: Aluminum in Architecture 2020
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
Registration DeadlineMarch 20, 2020 06:00 PM
Submission DeadlineApril 01, 2020 06:00 PM