Creativity must be at the origin of the concept, present at the initial moment where we give answer to the question we are asked, and should be shared by all Scenography creates ephemeral spaces that due to their short life must express, without concessions to doubt, an intention, an idea. Space expresses, in short, a way of understanding a human story.
Registration deadline 12/04/2019
- Creative Atelier. The workshop offers a brief approach to the elements that surround scenography: dramaturgy and poetry, ideas and images, illustration and plastic expression, intuition and craft, actor and spectator. It also reflects on the analogies and contrasts between scenography and architecture and will deal with the items as Space and Void. The Creative Atelier includes intern lectures, weekly reviews by RCR Arquitectes, and the optional participation in a module of the Dance Program for exploring the relation between body and space.
Open Program. An exhibition, a cycle of conferences and parallel activities, open to the public.
- Excursion. Visit to constructed work by RCR Arquitectes.
- Creative Atelier, from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Open Program, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Excursion, Saturday, July 27, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Teaching Load: 88,5 hours.
- Creative Atelier, 67h.
- Open Program, 15,5h.
- Site visits, 6h.
Tuition Fee: 500,00 Euros
- includes the participation in the creative atelier, the access to the Open Program and the site visits. It includes also a civil responsibility insurance and a party at the end of the Summer Workshop.
- does not include accommodation and maintenance of the participants. The participants will have to bring their own laptop.
TitleRCR - IV International Workshop of Scenography - registration deadline 12/04/2019
FromApril 02, 2019 09:00 AM
UntilAugust 02, 2019 11:30 PM
VenueEspai Barberí - RCR Arquitectes' headquarters