- Project Manager :Miguel Gutierrez
- Collaborators:Raúl Montesinos, Gabriel Tanaka, Dora Gonzalez, José Cepero
- Construction:Constructora Riedel
- Structural Calculation:Ing. Jorge Avendaño
- Electrical And Sanitary Installations:Planea
- Architect In Charge:Martin Dulanto
Text description provided by the architects. This project is conceived with the premise of minimizing its impact on the environment, looking for the house to be perceived smaller than it really is. For this, the lower level of the house (which contains the social and service areas) is semi-buried and it is given a rustic and organic treatment, since it is the level that physically relates to nature, while in contrast, the upper level, the one that contains the bedrooms, is considered as a pure block (completely covered in wood) apparently simply resting on the ground.
The first level (level of income to the project), which contains the bedrooms, is presented as a large wooden box resting on the ground. Taking advantage of the height from this level you have, the bedrooms become a sort of viewpoint from which you can see both the lagoon and the stream.
The lower level contains the areas, social indoor, social terrace and service. While in the first level is the sleeping area.
The project has the following spaces:
1. LOWER LEVEL FLOOR: Terrace, pool, living room, kitchen, hallway, staircase that goes up to the second level, guest bathroom, service hall, patio, laundry, service bedroom with closet and bathroom.
2. FIRST LEVEL FLOOR: Staircase that comes from the lower level, master bedroom with closet and the main bathroom 1 and the main bathroom 2, bedroom 2 with closet and bathroom 2, bedroom 3 with closet and bathroom 3 built-in. A guest bedroom with closet and bathroom 4 built-in, living room and storage.