The International Workshop RCR is born of a way of understanding Architecture and Landscape from a humanistic spirit. The coexistence in a space and time of different creative disciplines creates synergies for mutual enrichment between the parties.
The workshop is designed following four main ideas that articulate the program:
- Competition Format: Closed exercises that condense a complex process within a specific time frame
- Transversality: An integrative interdisciplinary approach
- Sharing: Shared creativity fostering the capacity for dialogue
- Experience: Understanding derived from observation, participation and experience
The workshop has the aim of broadening knowledge of audiovisual and photography, centered in Architecture and Space. The course develops from the approach to the territory and architecture of RCR and combines reflection on Visual Arts and its implementation in practice through a creative work. The exercises are raised around the awakening of the senses, stimulating the creation of images that make us experience wanting to touch, listen and be in this specific place.
The Program consists in
- Creative Atelier. The workshop offers an approach to photography directed by Hisao Suzuki and the introduction to audiovisual language guided by Júlia de Balle. The Creative Atelier includes intern lectures, weekly reviews by RCR Arquitectes, and the optional participation in a module of the Dance Program for exploring the relation between body and space.
- Open Program. An exhibition, a cycle of conferences and parallel activities, open to the public.
- Site visits. Visits to constructed work by RCR Arquitectes.
Creative Atelier, from Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Open Program, from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Site visits, Saturday, August 5 and 12, from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Teaching Load: 98,5 hours.
Creative Atelier, 85h.
Open Program, 9h.
Site visits, 4,5h.
TitleVI International Workshop of Audiovisual and Photography
FromAugust 03, 2018 09:00 AM
UntilAugust 17, 2018 09:00 PM