- Landscaping:María Inés Saavedra
- Structure:Zelmár Ibáñez Pedraza
- Hydro Sanitary Installation:Federico Ferrufino Cabrera
- Electric Instalation:Reynaldo Cabrera Bejarano
- A/C Instalation:Termoelect (Carlos Álvarez)
- Architects In Charge:Sebastián Fernández de Córdova, Erika Peinado Vaca Diez, Mariano Donoso Rea, William Monasterio Paniagua
- City:Santa Cruz de la Sierra
Text description provided by the architects. Casa Claros is located on a slope along the riverside overlooking the city. This 1600 sqm single family house inserts itself into the terrain and takes advantage of the slope in order to portray a smaller house on the street side. Even though we are talking about a 4-story home, the façade shows a 2-story building composed of simple lines and materials.
On the street level are all 5 bedrooms, a library and a TV room. The easy access to and from the street level make it comfortable to navigate into the floor while maintaining the connection to the amenities on the level below. Right under the bedrooms is the social area of the house: the living room, swimming pool, galleries, kitchen and chapel. Even though there is a secondary access from the street side into the public domain of the project, a continuous staircase connects all 4 levels, making it easy to access from every level of the project. The gym, sauna and music room work as an extension of the social area of the house and lie on the lower level. This level is inserted into the hill, which helps maintain the privacy.