Held during the Venice Biennale, photographers are invited to submit for consideration their work showcasing architecture.
No exhibition fees; application fees apply.
- Dates: May 26th - August 24th, 2018
- Location: Arte Ponte HQ. Palazzo Corner Spinelli, San Marco 3877 Venice Italy
- 1st Round of Applications closed October 10th, 2017
- 2nd Round of Applications close November 10th, 2017
Successful applicants are notified 20th of October and 20th of November respectively.
- Any photography using any method, with the theme of "Architecture".
- Only one work will be selected from each photographer.
- All work must be professional framed when submitted. Otherwise the work will not be installed. Guidelines are provided upon acceptance.
- Sizes are fixed. Photographers may submit the following sizes:
11 x 14 inches (28cm x 35.5cm aprox.)
16 x 20 inches (40cm x 50cm aprox.)
24 x 36 inches (60cm x 92cm aprox.)
- For unpacking/install/re-packing a service fee is charged of only
€ 98.00 upon successful acceptance. This includes any additional walls and lighting required.
- No Exhibition fees will be charged. However, photographers are responsible for the shipping and collection of their artwork before and after the exhibition.
The following will be sponsored by JanKossen Contemporary Gallery
- An online catalogue
- professional photography of the event/installation
- opening party
- Social media PR and international press release distribution
- Banners and promotion in the city of Venice
To apply, please fill in the form, and finalize with payment of USD 120.- application fee for a min. of three images. You can submit up to 5 images.
TitleCall for Submissions: Photography Exhibition, 2018 Venice Biennale
TypeCompetition Announcement (Ideas)
OrganizersArte Ponte Cultural Insitute
Submission Deadline10/10/2017 09:43
VenuePalazzo Corner Spinelli