Discover the beauty of the Rhine and enjoy as you cruise along this scenic ribbon of river through Germany, France and The Netherlands on an eight-day journey with Architectural Adventures.
From the famed historical towns of Breisach and Freiburg to the lively cities of Strasbourg and Amsterdam, discover remarkably timeless European architecture including the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Augustinerplatz, the museums of the Palais Rohan & St. Thomas Church, and even one of Europe’s largest wine cellars, all while being led by an architectural expert.
Experience vibrant European cities along the Rhine with world-class accommodations and fine regional dining on this thrilling adventure of a lifetime.
Call now to book or to learn more! 1.800.293.5725
- 7/4/2018 - 7/12/2018
- Space reserved for 20 guests
- Enjoy visiting the historical city center of Freiburg and the Augustinerplatz, the site of Freiburg’s Münster, a Gothic cathedral constructed of red sandstone.
- Take in the majestic 13th-century Gothic cathedral of Cologne.
- Marvel at the Notre Dame Cathedral and the museums of the Palais Rohan and St. Thomas Church in lively Strasbourg.
- Discover the old town of Amsterdam from an architect's perspective, and learn about urban design, the architecture of canal houses, and recent developments.
- Visit Frankfurt to see its modern and historic architecture from the historical Römerberg area to the museums built in the 1980s, and the high-rise buildings on the north side of the Main River.
- Explore Speyer and see its remarkable cathedral, one of the most important Romanesque monuments from the time of the Holy Roman Empire.
TitleArchitectural Adventures: Along the Rhine River
FromJuly 04, 2018 03:42 PM
UntilJuly 12, 2018 03:42 PM
VenueSt. Thomas Church