Discover the cultural and architectural heritage of coastal Europe on an exclusive ten-day tour with Architectural Adventures.
From the medieval architecture of Portugal and the cathedrals of northern Spain to the hallowed beaches of Normandy and London’s iconic Tower Bridge, a once-in-a-lifetime trip awaits you along Europe’s stunning Atlantic shores. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Oporto, Santiago de Compostela, and Mont-St-Michel, and enjoy touring the Frank Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, and sailing past the white cliffs of Dover en route to the River Thames and London, all aboard the elegant ﬁve-star ship M.S. Le Boréal.
- Marvel at Oporto, Portugal’s medieval Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take in the Romanesque grandeur of Santiago de Compostela, Spain, whose city center is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Awe at S. Bento Station, one of the most important artistic initiatives of the turn of the century.
- Enjoy an Architectural Adventures’ exclusive tour of Santiago de Compostela’s City of Culture complex.
- Explore the magniﬁcent, Frank Gehry-designed Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain.
- Visit Mont-St-Michel, a breathtaking medieval abbey that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover Casa da Musica, designed by Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas and the Office for Metropolitan Architecture in Porto.
- Sail into London on the River Thames, under its iconic Tower Bridge.
To learn more or to book, call 1.800.293.5725
Other tour details:
- Space reserved for 20 Architectural Adventure guests
- Led by architectural expert Neil Jackson, RIBA
Download all the information related to this event here.
TitleA Cruise from Lisbon to London
FromApril 30, 2018 03:42 PM
UntilMay 09, 2018 03:42 PM