It's that time of year again! At ArchDaily we clearly appreciate holiday cards with an architectural spin, and we want to see your card designs. Whether that involves a Paul Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, an ornament detail or even a gingerbread Villa Savoye, here's a chance to submit your own architectural holiday card to be hung above ArchDaily's digital mantle.
We thoroughly enjoy the creativity of our readers and look forward to viewing your submissions!
- Design must be submitted as a .jpg/.png/.gif
- Format is 1800 x 1200 pixels (vertical or horizontal)
- Design must be original and suitable for publication on ArchDaily
- The theme for the design can be Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years, etc.
- All entries must be received by December 22 at 10PM EST
- You may submit more than one entry
- Our favorite submissions will be published on December 23
How to share a link to your submission:
In the form below, please submit a link to the .jpg/.png/.gif that you have created. We will not accept submissions as zip files, nor do we accept submissions sent via WeTransfer, MegaUpload, or a similar service. Any entry submitted as a zip file or using a file transfer service will be disqualified. If you are sharing a file that has been uploaded to Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Imgur or Google Drive, please ensure that you are sharing a public link that can be accessed by ArchDaily editors.
How to share a file using Dropbox
How to share a file using Google Drive
How to share a file using Imgur
How to share a file using Microsoft OneDrive
Any submissions that do not conform to the guidelines will not be considered.