Museums are increasingly becoming key landmarks that help define the image of a city, housing part of its memory and culture. In recent decades they have gained even more importance thanks to their architectural designs. Briktop was inspired by iconic designs to create this video that features works that stand out in architectural history and are important references for all architects.
See the video and the list of works below.
Learn more about all the museums that appear in the video by clicking on the following links:
- Guggenheim / Frank Lloyd Wright (1959)
- Centre Georges Pompidou / Richard Rogers + Renzo Piano (1977)
- New Museum / SANAA (2007)
- Niterói Contemporary Art Museum / Oscar Niemeyer (1996)
- Guggenheim / Frank Gehry (1997)
- DAM / Studio Libeskind (2006)
- Tate Modern / Herzog & de Meuron (2000)
- Museum Aan De Stroom / Neutelings Riedijk Architects (2011)