The Jeonnam Development Corporation announces a call for entry as below for the architectural design competition aimed to construct a new Jeonnam Museum of Art.
- Title: 「Jeonnam Museum of Art」 International Architectural Design Competition
- Site Location: 227, Indong-ri, Gwangyang-eup, Gwangyang-si, Jeollanam-do, Korea
- Site Area: 17,465㎡ (Gross Floor Area 13,002㎡)
- Design Scope: To be indicated in Design Plan
- Competition Type: Standard Open Call
All domestic and international experts in architecture, urban design and landscaping are eligible for participation. A team leader (delegate) must register and must be a licensed architect, who holds legal responsibility in creating and delivering architectural construction drawings and must qualify as architect according to related laws.
- Registration: 2016. 10. 10. (Mon) ~ 10. 112.(Wed) 16:00
- Inquiry Receipt: 2016. 10. 17(Mon) ~ 19(Wed) 18:00 (on Website)
- Inquiry Feedback: 2016. 10. 25. (Tue) 10:00 ~ 16:00
- Closing day for Submissions: 12th December 2016
- Announcement of Winners: 20th December 2016
More detail information, Please Visit out website (www.jnartmuseum.co.kr) which is opened on 4th October.
- Winner: 1 (Interim design rights and design execution rights)
- 2nd Prize Winner: 1 (30 million KRW)
- 3rd Prize Winner: 1 (15 million KRW)
TitleOpen Call : Jeonnam Museum of Art International Architectural Design Competition
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
Registration Deadline12/10/2016 16:00
Submission Deadline12/12/2016 16:00
Country RestrictionsSouth Korea