A strong brand: it’s your introduction. It tells your story. It sets you apart.
More than just a logo, an effective brand is your best tool to show off the values of your practice and to demonstrate the services you provide. This seminar provides an introduction to building a brand from scratch. The 2.5 hour session will discuss the following:
- The importance of branding
- How to Identify your target audiences and build your brand to appeal to them
- Using your brand to highlight your 'Business Pillars’ and your areas of competence
- Positioning your practice
- Managing perceptions - Establishing how you would like your clients to view your practice and the services your provide
- What will it ‘cost' to build your brand
- How your brand can help staff get behind the values of your practice
- Practical ways to communicate your brand
- Leveraging your brand to recruit new talent to your practice
Paul Iddon, Managing Director, Agency Spring
Paul combines over 19 years of first hand architect experience with extensive marketing expertise. Architect Intelligence draws heavily on his knowledge and insight, acquired from two decades training and practising as an Architect in Manchester and over 17 years immersed in brand strategy, design and communication in B2B and B2C.
Lisa Raynes, RIBA, Chartered Architect
Lisa runs a successful architect practice out of her home in South Manchester. After more than a decade of professional experience with nationally acclaimed practices, she has developed a bespoke business approach that not only allows her to use her hard won skills to best effect, but also to raise a family.
Lisa is passionate about making the industry a better place for women and has developed her innovative and highly relevant business approach into a franchise that is targeted at architects who seek a perfect work/life balance.
TitleBranding Essentials: Building a Strong Practice Identity
FromNovember 29, 2016 10:00 AM
UntilNovember 29, 2016 12:30 PM
VenueMarshalls Design Space
Cost is £39 +VAT Member.