- Constructor : Intercons Mont-Ras, SL (Mont-Ras, Girona, Spain)
- Project Directors : Pepe Gascón Colomer (Architect), Alexandre Boulin (Architect), Josep Gascón Canals (Technical Architect)
- Safety Coordinator : Josep Gascón Canals (Technical Architect)
- Cost : 375.000, 00 €
- Architect In Charge : Pepe Gascón, Alexandre Boulin (ASA 2002)
- Design Team : ASA Alexandre Boulin, Pepe Gascón Arquitectura
- City : Begur
- Country : Spain
Text description provided by the architects. Two-storey house overlooking the sea in a sloping plot, which is accessed by a gangway to the upper floor level, destined to private use.
The ground floor shows itself completely open to the sea in the corner, enjoying a terrace with pool and chill- out. The vertical communication is located in the central area of the house, through an expressive staircase.
Externally, the house is painted in chocolate color, favoring its camouflage in the surrounding landscape of pine trees and rocks. The materiality of the railing of the balcony, very openwork, favors the big star of this home, which is the Mediterranean Sea, the reason why it has been built.