- Project Chief:Juan Cerda
- Design Team:Diego Torres, Matías Magnelli, Felipe Arrue, Giulio Cardinali
- General Contractor:Omega Chile
- Structural Engineering:Valladares Pagliotti & Asociados
- Plumbing Engineering:Patricio Moya
- Lightning:Monica Perez & Asoc.
- Air Conditioning Project:Drs
- Independent Revision:Acta Arquitectos Asoc.
Text description provided by the architects. The project is located on a side of the town square, inaugurating the new civic character of Constitución’s public buildings.
The double-height portico is reinstalled as the characteristic space of institutional edifications, serving an environmental, urban and symbolic function.
The project includes independent and flexible spaces, in order to give freedom of use to the community.
The simplicity and austerity in design aim to give timelessness to a building intended to remain.