It's that time of year again! At ArchDaily we clearly appreciate holiday cards with an architectural spin, and we want to see your card designs. Whether that involves a modernist menorah, a christmas tree cross-section or even a Mies van der Ho-Ho-Ho, you're invited to submit your own architectural holiday card to be hung above ArchDaily's impeccably postmodern mantle.
We thoroughly enjoy the creativity of our readers and look forward to viewing your submissions.
- Design must be submitted as a .jpg/.png/.gif
- Format is 1800 x 1200 pixels (vertical or horizontal)
- Design must be original and suitable for publication on ArchDaily
- The theme for the design can be Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Years, etc.
- All entries must be received by December 22 at 10PM EST
- You may submit more than one entry
- Our favorite submissions will be published on December 23
Any submissions that do not conform to the guidelines will not be considered.