- Graduate Architect:Kirilly Barnett, Ricardo Hernandez
- Lead Creative:Andrew Ashton - WORK ART LIFE
- Director:Tom Munro
- Site Foreman:Trent Retzlaff
- Problem Solver:Jacko
- Lighting:David Justice - AMBIENCE
- Electrician:BESREC - Sam Butler
- Building Surevyor:Stephen Fotia - FOTIA GROUP
- Structure:Hy-Span LVL
- Director In Charge:James Murray
Text description provided by the architects. Hugg is a 100m2 shop which sells Health and Sheepskin Products located on Lonsdale St in Melbourne’s CBD.
Assembled from readily available building materials the fit-out explores the interplay of 2 geometries; one regular and modular the other a series of irregular surfaces.