The tour includes culture, art, cuisine and meetings with locals in the profession.
- Friday, September 18 to Sunday, September 27
- Arrival in Paris on Saturday, September 19
- Depart from Nice on Sunday, September 27
- $3,950 pp. sharing a room;
- $4,850 pp. in a single room;
- Discover the latest architectural news in Paris, visit unique and interesting sites, taste special restaurants, meet local people and enjoy the city;
- Take the TGV bullet train to Avignon and explore Provence and the Riviera.
- 2 nights hotel in Paris
- 2 nights hotel in Avignon area
- 3 nights hotel in Provence
- 1 night in Nice
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 4 Dinners with beer/wine
- Full time Tour Director
- Private Transportation
- Entrance fees
- Private guides
- Taxes & Gratuity at all meals
- Pick-up from airport upon arrival
- Transportation on tour
- Dedicated webpage
- Welcome Packet
- 24 HSW/LU Credits
- Doesn’t Include:
- Flight USA – France
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance (required)
- Gratuities to the guides and drivers
Lodging: In order to make this trip memorable as well as enjoyable, we carefully select the accommodations in order to offer a combination of authenticity, uniqueness as well as luxury and comfort.
NOTE: If a change in hotels becomes necessary for any reason, the hotel substituted will be equivalent of those shown.
To learn more about the tour and see the full intinerary visit ArchitecTravel's website.
TitleSeptember 18-27 - Paris & South of France
FromSeptember 18, 2015 11:44 AM
UntilSeptember 27, 2015 11:44 AM