- Project Manager:D.I. Michael Klauser
- Landscape Architecture:D.I. Ulrike Seher, Gruenhoch3
- Building Physics:Schöberl und Pöll GmbH
- Building Services:Kerschbaum Installations
- Statics:D.I. Gerhard Hejkrlik
Text description provided by the architects. Energy efficient residential poject for two families. The two houses together with the neighboring buildings form a cozy courtyard. The south garden offers much peace and quiet, away from the street noise. All living rooms have a direct connection to the outdoor space. The numerous balconies and terraces are well interconnected.
Both houses are provided with a controlled ventilation system. Additional heating is supplied by a common ground water heat pump and distributed through a ground heating system. In addition to that, fireplace fixtures have been foreseen for room-independantly ventilated single-room fireplaces. Aside from extensive heat storing volumes reached through massive construction, a cooling opportunity through the ground heating system is also available.