- Structural Engineering:Fernando del Sol and Enzo Valladares
- Building Contractor:Salfa S.A.
- Job Captains:Rubén Ossandón and Jean Paul Barthou
- Collaborators:Horacio Schmidt, Nicole Labbé, Carlos Venegas, Hernán Fierro
- City:San Pedro de Atacama
To dwell in this vast land,
men and women build graceful stone structures
along the roads in Atacama,
to get an insight into nature,
and make it hospitable.
These concrete landmarks in the landscape,
reveal the presence of water ponds
used to irrigate the land, and to swim,
and open up new perspectives
to the immense wilderness around.
The water is kept still
flowing gently over the ponds edges
to reflect the light,
and the beauty of the place,
against the dark slate coating.
Germán del Sol, Architect