- Architect In Charge: Dimitri Waltritsch Trieste
- Project Team: Dimitri Waltritsch, Cecilia Morassi, Ilaria Sagrati
- Structural Engineering: Isaia Clemente
- HVAC: Fabrizio Matiussi
- Electrical Engineering: Paolo Tomasi
- City: Ronchi dei Legionari
- Country: Italy
Text description provided by the architects. The heart of the small city of Ronchi dei Legionari is composed by a park with several public building in it. The project deals with the connection of two sport facilities: the Palasport (an indoor sport hall) and the Palaroller (a covered skate ring).
Moreover it consist of the refurbishment and extension of the service wing of the Palasport. The existing structure will gain almost 200 m2 surface and all changing and service rooms will be transformed in compliance to the regulations.
The extension will continue with a 200 m2 surface cantilevered canopy, allowing the skaters to make use of the Palasport facilities as well.
It will also become a gathering point for the local youth, and a serve in summer when there are several events happening in the park.