- Interior:Liesbeth Annega
- Relevant Advisors:Laride Veldhoven, Goudstikker de Vries
- Floor:Seamless floor (DRT Floor)
- Sanitary:Van Boven, Den Dungen
- Bricks:Röben Black
- Window Frame:Reynaers Aluminum
- Architect In Charge:Jacq. de Brouwer
- Design Team:Cees de Rooij, Kees Paulussen
- Country:The Netherlands
Text description provided by the architects. The view from the location, over the water, to the historic silhouette of the town Veere (The Netherlands) is breathtaking. The living floor has been moved up, above the garden, pier and moored sailboats to be able to freely enjoy this magnificent view.
The dining-kitchen has been placed in a glass cocoon on the lake side. The sitting room is at the more introvert part at the entrance side.
A seven meter high internal patio provides both daylight to the sitting room as well to the lower bedroom level.
The architecture is kept minimalistic, to fit carefully in the atmosphere of this villa-district from the sixties.
The client about the living experience:'' It is unique, we live in the view!''