- Technical Architect : Joaquim Miralles
- Construction : Ignasi Vaqué
- Client : Private
- Project Architects : Víctor Vergés, Joan Pascual
- City : Sant Pere de Torelló
- Country : Spain
The project is the construction of an extension adjacent to a farmhouse (an area for tractors and six blocks for horses, and a bath and shower area).
A set of built volumes articulated to define the space for outdoor use. A set of 3 volumes and a plaza to create an area adjacent to the farmhouse with an independent operation.
There is a differentiation in the treatment of materials in each area, as a means of achieving consistency with their use.
Materials and products used in this project
• Natural stone
• Plaza, access, and interiors for equestrian equipment storage area. Breinco, parts of three measures tegula art.
• Bathroom and dressing room ipe wood.
The baseboards, edges, and material changes throughout the project are designed with steel profiles.
Concrete retaining walls.
Gero for showers, bathroom, and storage room.