The New York-based branding and creative agency dbox has won an Emmy for its CGI and Branding work on the Discovery Channel’s six part mini-series Rising: Rebuilding Ground Zero. From executive producer by Steven Spielberg, the series chronicles the activity of the Ground Zero site and the personal stories of the construction workers, engineers and architects who have made the rebuilding vision a reality.
Enjoy the trailer above and check out ArchDaily’s previous September 11th coverage for more information on each project:
- National September 11 Memorial / Handel Architects with Peter Walker
- National September 11 Memorial Museum / Davis Brody Bond
- Ground Zero Master Plan / Studio Daniel Libeskind
- Rising from Tragedy: A Conversation with Calatrava, Childs, and Libeskind
- Flight 93 National Memorial / Paul Murdoch Architects
- Pentagon Memorial / KBAS Studio