Currently, Ashoka is looking for outstanding entrepreneurs that can improve our world by focusing on 20 challenges, some of which are very related to our profession:
- You want to meet the huge need for affordable, high quality homes – 25 million in India alone – by leveraging both business and social entrepreneurs.
- You are passionate about low income communities gaining access to market-based affordable housing and a dignified life.
- You want to create a complete ecosystem where housing is not just about four walls and a roof but about a place called home – where family, community life, business and sustainability originate.
- You see the huge potential of design to shape a better world.
- You will lead a global network of designers and creatives who will transform the development of products, services, processes, and strategies for the good of society.
- With a designer’s toolkit, you will work at the intersection of social entrepreneurship and science, technology, sociology, philosophy, and engineering.