This week our Architecture City Guide is headed to the capital and largest city in Ohio. Columbus is home to The Ohio State University, which probably merits a separate architecture guide all itself. Adding the city to the mix, it was very difficult to keep our list to only twelve. Check out our contemporary list and add to it in the comment section below.
The Architecture City Guide: Columbus list and corresponding map after the break.
- Spacejunk Media HQ / Meyers+Associates
- Grange Insurance Audubon Center / DesignGroup
- Pistacia Vera / Jonathan Barnes Architecture & Design
- Thompson Library / Gund Partnership with Acock Associates Architecture
- Austin E. Knowlton School of Architecture / Mack Scogin Merrill Elam Architects
- Ohio State University – Student Academic Services / Acock Associates Architects
- Columbus Convention Center / Peter Eisenman
- Main Street Bridge / Spiro N. Pollalis
- The Loann Crane Center for Design / Acock Associates Architects
- The Wexner Center for the Arts / Peter Eisenman with Richard Trott
- McCorkle Pavilion / Moody Nolan
- Carlyles Watch / Meyers+Associates