This week our Architecture City Guide is headed to Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter retreat. Taliesin West first made the “Valley of the Sun” an architectural destination by itself, but now Phoenix overflows with world-class architecture. We have provided a list of twelve, but there are plenty more that could be added. We want to hear from you, so take a minute to add your favorite can’t miss buildings in Phoenix in the comment section below.
The Architecture City Guide: Phoenix list and corresponding map after the break!
- Palo Verde Library and Maryvale Community Center / Gould Evans and Wendell Burnette Architects
- Arizona State University Walter Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication / Ehrlich Architects
- Life Science Building at Paradise Valley Community College / Mariene Imirzian & Associates
- Taliesin West / Frank Lloyd Wright
- University of Phoenix Stadium / Peter Eisenman
- Phoenix Convention Center / Populous
- Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium / Frank Lloyd Wright
- Phoenix Art Museum / Tod Williams and Billie Tsien Architects
- Optima Camelview Village / David Hovey and Optima
- Arabian Library / Richard + Bauer Architect
- ASU Biodesign Institute / Gould Evans
- ASU Nelson Fine Art Center / Antoine Predock
Ver Architecture City Guide: Phoenix en un mapa ampliado