ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION ’20
FOR STUDENTS OF ARCHITECTURE & YOUNG ARCHITECTS
TOPIC: ROLE OF ARCHITECTURE IN NATION BUILDING
1. Entries shall be submitted online to email@example.com subsequent to registration, with the subject ‘COA Essay Competition 2020 - Category’ for registration.
Essays must be in English, 1000-1500 words for students’ category and 1500-3000 words for young architects’ category.
2. Each entry can be co-authored by a team of maximum two individuals.
3. Only one entry is allowed per person
4. The competition has two categories – student and young architect
5. Kindly refrain from mentioning your names anywhere in the document.
6. Student of architecture (First year to Fifth