ApplicationsKitchen, bathrooms, offices, and shopfitting applications such as counters
CharacteristicsDecorative laminate bonded onto raw chipboard substrate, high-scratch and impact resistance, hygienic and stain resistant
The high quality and durability of EGGER Worktops make it an ideal material for kitchen, bathrooms, offices, and shopfitting applications such as counters. The raw chipboard substrate has a decorative laminate bonded onto the surface which can be either profiled around the edge (postforming model) or left square (ABS edged).
Your benefits at a glance
- Durability for a long lifespan
- High-scratch and impact resistance
- For a coordinated look a selection of EGGER Worktops can be matched with doors, carcasses, shelving and end panels made from MFC
- Hygienic and stain resistant
- Easy to look after and to maintain
- The look and feel of solid wood, stone and ceramic without the cost
Good to know
Match your requirements with EGGER's range from classic to modern wood and stone reproductions. Matching splashback panels, wall end profiles, accessories as well as laminates of the roll are also provided. To add even more realism choose from our portfolio of End-grain Edges or make a design statement with Accent Edging.