UseRoofing system. Creative design options. Skylight.
ApplicationsRetail, housing, business workspaces.
CharacteristicsSnap-on interlocking dry-glazed connectors. High impact resistance. Suitable for a wide range of weather conditions.
More about this product
Danpal's modular glazing system for roofs, Danpal® Roofing, is a dry glazed translucent system available in a variety of designs, suitable for installation above or below various types of structures (according to engineering and design requirements). The system contains a variety of snap-on interlocking dry-glazed connectors made of polycarbonate or aluminium. Danpal® Roofing systems are suitable for a wide range of weather conditions and offer high impact resistance.The large variety of aspects, colors, finishes and special effects provide a spectacular range of creative options.
- 100% leakproof
- Superior light and visual appearance
- Excellent thermal performance
- Superior air and water tightness
- High impact resistance
- Cold bending of panels on site
- Microcell Technology – For Translucency and Strength: Danpal® Roofing systems are made with Microcell technology – the latest and most advanced system for architectural daylighting applications – ensuring long-term service capabilities. The system is suitable for wide range of weather conditions and offers high impact resistance.
- Superior Light and Visual Appearance: The panel’s unique structure – with tight spacing between the ribs – produces a superior quality of light and an aesthetically pleasing look. Using materials with excellent flexibility, transparency, and tonal qualities compared to glass, Danpal® delivers the perfect balance of light and thermal dynamics.
- High Thermal Insulation: The unique cell structure of the panels provides better thermal insulation, resulting in improved ‘U’ and ‘R’ values to ensure greater energy efficiency.
- Extended UV Protection: Danpalon® panels offers a co-extruded UV protection that results in longer system life.
- High Impact Resistance & Strength: Due to the panel’s special cell structure it offers the highest resistance to impact.Extruded with standing seams, the panel’s double tooth grip-lock connection ensures longevity in resistance to high winds, snow loads and hail damage.
- Engineering and Design Flexibility: The engineering and design flexibility of the system comes from its substantial range of snap-on dry-glazed connectors, made from either polycarbonate or aluminium.
- Danpalon® Glazing Materials
- Danpalon® Finishes