UsePorcelain tile cladding and covering
ApplicationsFloors & walls (both indoor and outdoor), kitchen countertops, blacksplash panels, doors, tables, showers, stairs, bathroom tops, shelves, benches, plant pots, outdoor furniture, fireplaces, closets and cabinets doors, swimming pools
CharacteristicsAvailable in large sizes, simple mantainance, sustainable manufacturing
Sizes300X150, 300X100, 150X150, 150X100, 100X100, 150X75, 75X75, 75X37,5 cms
More about this product
The versatility of Maximum Porcelain Stoneware along with the variety of 2 colours invade the setting like an intense, enveloping wave.SPECIFICATIONS
Datauni Maximum Collection - Unice and Unipepper
Sizes: 300x150, 300x100, 150x150, 150x100, 100x100, 150x75, 75x75, 75x37,5 cms
Thickness: 6 mm
Finishes: Honed, Bright
- Fiandre production is a closed-loop process that recycles 100% of raw material and water wastes back into the production cycle.
- Fiandre polishing factory reclaims residue from the polishing process and the material is fired into a durable ingredient for highway paving. All water from the polishing factory is recycled back into the production line.
- Carton boxes for finished products
- Plastic to pack the pallets
- Paper in all offices
Installation Site Air Quality
- Fiandre products do not contain added VOC’s. With proper use and maintenance, these materials help reduce overall off-gassing, which aids in meeting LEED interior air quality standards.
- No sealants or waxes are required that could add harmful VOC’s to a building.
- Stain-resistant surface reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
- Simple maintenance with pH-neutral cleaning products is all that is needed.
Fiandre manufacturing facilities use anti-pollution devices that far exceed the minimum standards required by law including:
- Smoke depurators
- Sand depurators (regeneration and reutilization)
- Water purifiers (total depuration, regeneration, and reutilization)
- Reutilization of heat from the kilns
- Reutilization of production losses
Fiandre’s Cumberland County, Tennessee, manufacturing facility is located within 500 miles of major markets for LEED projects. In addition, the factory has been built nearby its major extraction sources for raw materials, which are also within a 500-mile distance to major LEED building markets.