More about this product
A rolled patterned glass, one surface of which has a specific pattern or design impressed into the surface, Pilkington Texture Glass provides obscuration and decoration. All patterns are classified according to their obscuration in relation to each other, the gradation being from 1 (least obscuring) to 5 (most obscuring).
USES AND APPLICATIONS
The designs give scope for combining functional suitability with decorative effect, while emphasizing the natural light-enhancing properties of glass. The glasses can be supplied in toughened or laminated form for safety and incorporated into Insulating Glass Units for thermal insulation or noise control.
Pilkington Texture Glass is translucent, transmitting diffused light while maintaining privacy. It offers a wide selection of alternatives, meeting both functional and aesthetic requirements and may be used for privacy in commercial, industrial and residential buildings. It may also be used for decorative purposes in applications such as doors, partitions and balustrades.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provide different degrees of obscuration for privacy of decoration purposes
- Extensive range of designs and finishes
- Available with wired glass, and therefore suitable for glazing resistant to fire
- Available in toughened and laminated forms (depending on design) for safety and security performance
- Can be single glazed or incorporated in an Insulating Glass Unit for additional properties
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses (4, 6, 8 and 10 mm) depending on design.