1 Product File
Grespania's new 20MM Porcelain Stoneware plays a selection of architectural materials such as concrete, stone, and wood with a thickness of 20mm. Together with excellent technical qualities of porcelain 20mm thickness adds a high breaking strength and a natural look that gives this series of important qualities for all kinds of outdoor applications.
- Car parking
- Beach facilities
- Parks and patios
- Easy to install
- Frost and break resistance
- Anti-slip: R-10 (DIN-51130) Clase 3 (UNE-ENV-12633/2003)
- Ecological and unchanging over time
- Traditional placement: Ideal for outdoor areas, both private and public, which require high levels of technical and mechanical work.
- High Paving: its high breaking strength makes this an ideal material for exterior or raised paving, facilitating drainage in case of rain and easing access to wiring, pipes or other utilities.
Traditional and High Paving placement.
- Dry Fixing: its increased thickness and weight make the material suitable for laying outdoors without the use of bonding materials. It can simply be laid directly and remain secure without moving on grass, gravel or sand beds. As no use of bonding materials is required, it can be fixed quickly, and also easily moved to a new position to be reused in other areas.
Dry fixing: grass, gravel, and sand