AGL® by FSB offers a heavy-duty mechanism for door handles. Pairing well-conceived engineering with durability and being used by architects and others in the built environment for more than 30 years.
Features and Benefits
- Rotatably fixed compensating bearing with low-friction, no-maintenance Teflon-coated bushing
- Compensating bearing to offset any assembly or manufacturing tolerances in the interplay between boreholes, locks/lock mortices, and Stabil spindles
- Positive locking of male and female parts for optimized absorption by the door leaf of forces exerted
- Pre-assembled as male and female adaptor half-sets
- Outperforms User Class 4/EN 1906 with more than a million tested operations
- AGL® – effortless screw fastening due to the use of adaptor half-sets. The benefit: the two AGL® half-sets can be screwed together with utter simplicity due to it no longer being necessary to “screw past” the handle or handle neck.