Appleton is specialized in channel glass manufacture which provides channel glass solutions. Every piece of Appleton Uniprof™ U channel glass is produced as per European channel glass standard EN572-7 which is rigorous and reliable.
Appleton Uniprof™ Low-e is a durable, on-line coated, neutral coloured, low-emissivity glass, which provides improved thermal insulation to façades, reducing condensation and maximizing comfort. A specially formulated, permanent, transparent low-emissivity coating is applied to the inner surface of U channel glass during glass manufacture.
The coating allows the ‘free’ shortwave energy from the sun to enter the building, acting as a barrier to the escape of longwave energy from internal heat sources.
- Thermal insulation, reducing the need for heating the building
- High solar heat gain
- Reduced condensation
- High light transmission, reducing the need for lighting the building
- Can be combined with a reflective solar control glass to provide both thermal insulation and solar control
- Durable on-line coating, providing low-cost solution with high visual impact
- Can be toughened using standard techniques
- Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated in double glazing channel glass units
|Width ||232mm, 262mm, 331mm |
|Flange Height and Thickness ||60mmx7mm, 90mmx8mm |
|Length ||Up to 7m |
|Pattern ||Ornament 504 |
|Glass Composition ||Low Iron |
|Opal (Sandblasted) ||Not Available |
|Tempered and Heat Soak ||Not Available |