The sliding over roof skylight from Glazing Vision is designed for roofs with larger unobstructed space. The glazing section of the skylight slides as a single leaf, and is supported by tracks placed on the roof when open. The design ensures a 100% clear opening with a larger size specifications available.
The same rack and pinion drive mechanism from the sliding over fixed skylight, is applied using a one way clutch system. All sliding skylight systems can be connnected to a remote control, automatic rain sensor, thermostat and home automation system.
The skylight can only be used for access if suitable balustrades are installed to meet regulations.
Benefits and Features
- Fully glazed retractable skylight
- 100% clear opening
- 1.5″ polyamide thermal breaks
- Dual sliding seal mechanism
- Thermally broken framework
- One touch control
- Available in bespoke sizes and glass specifications
- Heat soak tested low e safety glass as standard