Echoes is a small family of seating elements with big personalities that calls to mind echoes of other seemingly contrasting times and cultures – Mediterranean and Scandinavian, both rustic and delicate.
Its construction displays a bold material contrast: the structure is in sleek metal while the seat and backrest are made of fine woven paper or paper rush cord – complex craftsmanship reminiscent of traditional methods and still performed entirely by hand.
Flexform's Echoes family includes armchairs with and without armrests that coordinate nicely with matching ottomans, chairs, and dining chairs, stools, and a slender chaise longue. They all share the same pure lines and understated proportions that allow these pieces to be equally at home in any room in the house, alone or paired with the sofas in the Flexform collection.
- Structure in metal with burnished, gunmetal finish or in white; or with matt lacquered finish in sand, brick, sage green, and white
- Finish plus version available, structure in metal with satin, chrome, or black chrome finish
- Armrest with wood insert in the following: Canaletto walnut with a natural finish, stained Canaletto walnut or coffee; in ash with natural finish or stained walnut, cherry, teak, coffee, wenge, ebony or brown
- Finish Plus Armrest version in metal with satin, chrome, or black chrome finish, with wood insert in Canaletto walnut with a natural finish, or stained Canaletto walnut or coffee; in ash with natural finish or stained walnut, cherry, teak, coffee, wenge, ebony or brown
- Seat/backrest in metal with woven paper rush cord; or in pure cellulose paper cord, in natural or anthracite color
- Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material